Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, August 16, 2004

The first day

Hello to all of you! I am a little nervous starting this, but will get better as I go, I hope.
I am a writer, physical therapist, mother, wife and general crazy woman. Okay, not general crazy, but specific in the way that I find a way to laugh at almost everything, write about the voices in my head and the funny patients I have during the day. My agent suggested I start a blog, yep, I got an agent for my novel, a little bragging there but I am proud. If you like Southern Fiction and enjoy laughing at women arguing about everything, then my story is for you.
My goal is to write a little about my day so you can enjoy these little gems as I do and to let you peek into the life of a hopefully up and coming writer. And if you have any PT questions, I will try to answer them as best I can.
Take care
Tish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home