Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Missing church again

I have good intentions, but for the last few Sunday mornings, I can't get out of bed in time for church. What's worse is when my son asks why we aren't going to church and says how much he loves it. Geez, that hurts.
When I was a child, the doors couldn't squeak without our family being in church. Sunday mornings, evenings, and Wed. nights. As I grew older, rebellion kicked in and once at college, I could count on one hand the times I attended church.
Don't get me wrong, I have a strong faith. My kids know who Jesus is and what he did for all of the world. My son can even sing the Ten commandments. Maybe its just that rebellious part of me or the selfish sleeper, but getting up on my day off is hard. I guess it needs to be a priority and I haven't slated it in the top ten.
On another note, I finally got my notebook wireless so now it's online in the living room, kitchen or yes, even outside. I feel pretty cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home