Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

The fair, resale shops, and Buzz Lightyear

Tonight we will take the kids to the fair. $80 for unhealthy food, rickety rides, and games hosted by ex-convicts. If that ain't fun, I don't know what is!
I happened by a local resale shop searching for nothing in particular. 15 minutes later, I walked out with four bags. Between two pairs of pants and three shirts there was a Buzz Lightyear costume my 4 year old has been begging to wear for three months. Mind you, he had the same costume two years ago and swore he wouldn't wear it again since he was a "big boy". Today, he stripped down to his BVDs and went "to infinity and beyond" for at least an hour.
Good to know a $5 item can bring this much joy.
If only they made "Wonder Woman" in my size...

1 Comments:

  • Check Sears - I believe they do make wonder woman in your size! -- and feety pajamies too! *LOL*

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home