Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Friday, September 24, 2004

Lucking out at JCPenneys

Just when my day was looking slightly gloomy, my day was brightened by a wonderful sales associate by the name of Sheila. She graciously pointed out what kind of suit would fit my body, accentuate my features, and most of all, she may provide the critical 'zing' I need for A MONTH FULL OF SUNDAYS to increase my chances at publishing. Hopefully with her input and the addition of one chapter explaining the main character Evie's wild past, I can land that publisher and fulfill one of my dreams.
So for the writers conference networking party, I will be the one looking fabulously professional, on the verge of being hot but contained in a sedate package, and with the blessing of God, my dream will come true.
Or I will just look good next Saturday night and my husband will be thrilled.

1 Comments:

  • One of the worst feelings in the world for me is stepping into a store with an idea of how I want to dress, but no idea of what will fit properly or where to look for such treasures amidst thousands of garments! I took a friend with me shopping recently for my Ancient Ways wardrobe. I don't know how I ever got along without her! I'm a member of the anti-shopping group - I hate being in stores trying to make choices that I'll only second guess later! Amen for sales people! *LOL*

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home