Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, September 16, 2004

What to write...what to say...

I've been toying with the idea of writing a column for a local paper. They don't know this, so that is why I am just 'toying' with the idea. Some might say "How do you know you can do this if you haven't even approached the paper?" I live life like this: when I want to do something, I decide first to pursue it and then I work out the details. Take writing A MONTH FULL OF SUNDAYS - I don't have an English degree, but I knew I had a story to tell, so I did. Once I decided to write it, I knew I would get an agent. Now it's a matter of time for the publishing part, but you see what I am saying. Life isn't supposed to be authorized by someone else, it's yours to decide and make happen. The rest is cake.
Back to the column idea. I have many ideas, stories, comments, and of course, opinions that I think everyone should hear. Family and motherhood will probably be the course I take, although I give great advice to those that don't want to hear it.
Tish

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home