Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Paying for my raising

How does a four year old weighing 45 pounds soaking wet completely demolish a bathtub? By swinging on the shower head, that's how. After standing on the faucets, the little termite held onto the shower in a pitiful imitation of Tarzan...and then the shower head and affixing pipe came loose from the wall. What was he thinking? You can't swing anywhere from a shower head. He had already taken a bath an hour before.
On another note, I sent the 'zing' chapter for A MONTH FULL OF SUNDAYS to my agent, Lantz Powell. He has a submissions department that will review it and let me know if I grabbed them with my new intro. I hope she is blown away by it. It took two big bottles of Lambrusco to finish it and I really don't want to join AA.

2 Comments:

  • My home too has had its damages. (My motherly question was going to first be "what is a 4 year old doing unsupervised in a bathroom?") - but I know better! Try TWO four year olds HIDING in a bathroom giggling at their mother's shrieks of vehement searching, then frustration at tile damage, cut hair, and someone's micro-machines down the sink drain.... It's a good thing God made kids so cute, or our kind would have died out before Noah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:12 PM  

  • Good luck with A Month Full of Sundays! I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya, even though I know you don't need it! And good luck with Tarzan Jr. too! And please, don't disillusion yourself into thinking things will get easier as they age -- they don't! *LOL*

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home