Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Sundance film circa my living room

Lights, video camera, action. A young woman walks an invisible dog and runs into a handsome man. They exchange pleasantries, names, and wind up going home with each other for a tea party.
"Lady walks a Dog" is my daughter's first attempt to write, produce, and direct a short film. I must say after reading the one page script, I was impressed by her tense dialogue. Her use of sparse decor made me focus on the plot: two people meeting by chance that changed both of their lives. All in front of a Winnie the Pooh sheet.
I think I will frame the script and a still from the camcorder for my interview on Lifetime when she wins her first Oscar.

1 Comments:

  • I applaud you for recognizing creative genius! So many parents are too busy or too disengaged to support and encourage such ventures. And are you surprised? Apparently creative genius runs in the family! *smiles*

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home