Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, December 06, 2004

And now for this commercial break...

It's a sad day in your life when the bright spot in your day is the discovery of the greatest paper towel. I don't mean just any paper towel, I mean one that feels like a cloth napkin and soaks up an entire can of soda in one swipe.

What is this miracle I write of, you ask?

Well, maybe I should check with the manufacturer before I post this unpaid testimony [but if they are reading, I'm not against compensation, HINT HINT].

Viva paper towels, my dear friends. Here's a true story, I will change the names to protect the innocent. There I was today, about to start a therapy session with one of my favorite patients when her fuzzy dog saunters in covered in his own poo. My job description doesn't cover dog grooming but being the kind PT that I am, I washed the little mongrel off in the sink with my patient close for supervision. Her Viva towels were the closest things to dry off this stinky mutt AND THEY WERE FANTASTIC. After scrubbing my hands with antibacterial soap about four times, I was so impressed with the paper towels I took one home to show my husband.

Ten years ago, I would have laughed at anyone gushing about paper products. I am officially domesticated. And housebroken. Most of the time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home