Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, December 18, 2004

The best Christmas Party since I don't know when!

It's the rare occasion that all of your good friends are in the same place. With the exception of my college roommate, tonight I was surrounded by wonderful people that I cherish.

Funny how friendships begin. For some, the instant kinship is felt within the first few minutes but others take longer to form the bond that strengthens with time. For example, my college roommate and I bonded within five minutes of eye contact but another more recent friendship took almost a year to solidify. I don't think it matters how you find them, whether it's work, hobbies, or picking up the same book at Barnes and Nobles, what matters is that you have friends.

So apart from the crab stuffed mushrooms, Tur-duck-en, spinach dip, and cheesecake bites, conversation and laughter filled more than the air. Our lives slowed for a moment tonight to enjoy the sweetness of life and the goodness given to us.

Thank you to the fantastic host couple for the great party and for the invaluable friendship.

1 Comments:

  • You're definitely the life of the party! You got several rave reviews.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home