Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Friday, December 17, 2004

What are you????

I took an online personality quiz. Funny how 20 questions pigeonhole our lives, like the SAT/ACT tests juniors take in high school. Some of the brightest people I knew scored horribly on those things. How did I do, you ask? Well, the first time I took it was the day after my 16th birthday party...so you can imagine the hangover didn't mesh well with multiple choices. The second time I did considerably better, but too late to qualify for the numerous scholarships offered.
I'm not sure if the link to this test will show but what the hey, give it a try!


Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence
http://www.quizdiva.net/bt/linguistic.jpg">>
You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.
You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.



3 Comments:

  • Tish - I'm so confused! *LOL* -- I posted a comment but it doesn't show up - then I notice there are two comment boxes - which one do I use?? Did you get the other post via email or something? HELP!!!

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 12:57 AM  

  • Wendi
    I don't know why I added the Haloscan but it's a done deal. Both of the comments forms work so it's up to you which to use. Leave it up to me to take a free thing and make it more difficult!!!

    By Blogger Tisha from Texas, at 1:05 AM  

  • NO worries, I'm getting the hang of it now. *LOL*

    By Blogger Wendi Friend, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home