Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, December 12, 2004

What are your keywords?

Have you googled yourself? Seeing myself on the world wide web is strange. Comments I made about a dietary supplement were first, next the play my daughter and I were in, then my LANA certification, my agent listing me, and now the blog. Funny, I was no one until I was a google keyword.
Since I'm slightly ignorant of the entire Google workings, I just learned about keywords. And it got me thinking about my keywords other than my name. What words would be associated with me? The list in endless, but I narrowed it down to a few today. More to follow.

Crazy: Not in the One Flew over the Cookoo's Nest crazy, but the kind of crazy that laughs at embaressing moments, makes a fool of herself for a laugh, that kind of crazy. Sometimes its a good thing to be crazy until you want to be taken serious and then that perception doesn't help.

Creative: Since my mother was told I was too creative by a school teacher, I have worn this badge with honor. How can I kid be too creative - was Einstein too smart, is Jim Carrey too funny? Puh-lease. I'm not comparing myself to these icons, mind you, just posing a question about creativity.

Paranoid: Am I good enough? Are my children getting the best mother? Am I a fraud? My worries extend to what the other bloggers think of my entries - sad, I know. But that's part of me that needs work.

Friendly: I can claim this one without shame. It's never been hard for me to meet people in any situation. Maybe I should have been a cruise director. Waiting tables in college was my favorite job - selling the meal while working the deal. It's a good thing to be single when you are waiting tables, let's just say that.

Emotional: As confessed in a previous post, I wear my feelings on my sleeve. Some might say that is a bad choice but living life and feeling life should be hand in hand. It's probably not a good thing to tear up when your patient takes their first step after suffering a stroke, but I won't apologize for understanding how important that is to someone's life.

If you polled the people that know me, there would be a diverse collection of keywords for me. I hope that most of their choices are positive. That's all anyone can ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home