Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Double Jeopardy Time - Topic Is Tish

I thought about the '100 things' for a window into my life in which you could occasional glance , but I like to be different. Maybe that's a nice way of saying I can't think of 100 things right now but it's my call.

These answers require return questions from YOU.

Yep, all of you intelligent, beautiful/handsome, and high sophisticated bloggers that reads my blatherings and rants.
Void if you live near me and already know the question (you know who you are!)

Instead of money, the grand prize is being a topic of my blog. When I become famous for my southern fiction debut novel, you will forever be immoralized in my blog. Oprah will ask about you, you will become a household word, and your face will line the shelves of the breakfast cereal aisles as Wheatie's permanent spokesperson. Good enough? Let's play Jeopardy!

For $200, the answer is....10 years.

For $400, the answer is....three.

For $600, the answer is....rude women, smug men, and undisciplined children.

For $800, the answer is....Oklahoma State University.

And for the daily double, the answer is....Cat on A Hot Tin Roof, Hawaiian Herbals, and Southern Humorists.

Don't forget, your answer must appear in the form of a question. Deadline for all answers is 12:01 a.m. January 9th.

Just think, your name and story on my blog. That's like Martha Stewart naming a color after you for her KMart home furnishings.

Ready, Set, GO!!!!

3 Comments:

  • Two great bloggers have entered the contest with some GREAT questions.. Surely there are others up to the challenge so stay tuned for the deadline.

    By Blogger Tisha from Texas, at 5:54 PM  

  • Not serious entry:

    For $200: How often does Tish wash her cat?

    For $400: How many men are currently stalking Tish?

    For $600: What are 3 things Tish absolutely cannot live without?

    For $800: What college granted Tish a degree in bellydancing?

    For the daily double: What are Tish's 3 favorite flavors of ice cream?

    Serious entry:

    For $200: How long has Tish been married?

    For $400: What's the age difference between Tish's 2 children?

    For $600: What are Tish's 3 pet peeves?

    For $800: What is Tish's alma mater?

    For the daily double: What are 3 things Tish cannot live without?

    Question about the prizes.

    "Oprah will ask about you, you will become a household word, and your face will line the shelves of the breakfast cereal aisles as Wheatie's permanent spokesperson."

    What if I already have all 3 of those things?

    By Blogger Phil, at 10:22 AM  

  • Phil, Phil, Phil. You torment me so - Loved the fake answers but there are still more contestants out there I HOPE that will try their hand at Tish Jeopardy. Chenoah had some great answers on the Haloscan comments as well.
    TIME IS RUNNING OUT PEOPLE!!

    By Blogger Tisha from Texas, at 12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home