Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I think I have ESPN

Call me crazy, but I think I'm psychic (psycho).
Today I 'knew' my childrens' room were messy before I walked up the stairs to look. I was right.
Before the boudain was delivered to the table last night, I had the feeling that I would eat more of it than my husband. Again, I was right.
In three hours, I will be watching my daughter's second softball practice. Already the visions are floating in my head.

  • I see tears coming from one or more girls' eyes as a ball will strike them in the chest.
  • I see my son dangling from the monkey bars without regard to the danger of a head injury.
  • I see me hounding four fathers for the t-shirt money as I am 'Team Mom'.
  • I see me needing a stiff drink by the time we return home.

Honestly, I have the sight. There are times it's a little disturbing. Like when I forecasted a woman I know would end up being a "ho", no one believed me UNTIL she made a play for a married man.

Yep, it's a curse to have the ESPN. People are always asking me what I see in their future, is their mate faithful, how do I get my hair to look so dang average, and I tell them all the same thing.

I am what I am and there's nothing I can do to change it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home