Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, February 27, 2005

If you were a Girl Scout cookie, what would you be?

My home is filled with every kind of Girl Scout cookies. There is a mountain of multicolored boxes on the dining room table. The kitchen bar is decorated with various cookies from our personal collection.

I love Girl Scout cookies. Truth be told, I just love cookies. Sugar. Butter. Basically, anything that can go straight to my hips and/or butt, I crave it. And don't even talk about icing - oh, my. That's a weakness that no amount of praying can cure. Icing on ANYTHING is good, though.

There are seven different types of Girl Scout cookies now: Trefoils, Dosidos, Samoas, Thin Mints, All Abouts, Lemon Coolers, and Tagalongs. Trefoils are responsible for two inches on my hips, I just know it. Since I'm not a big Dosidos fan, I can't use it as a scapegoat for any thigh jiggling. BUT, and I should say FLAT BUT, the Samoas and All Abouts are definitely the culprits for me not having a J-Lo or Jennifer Aniston body. Thin Mints, I can take them or leave them...in my MOUTH! Tagalongs used to have their claws in me during college, but unlike Dr. Pepper, I was able to break that habit. As for Lemon Coolers, I can honestly say not one has crossed my lips. See, I do have will power.

If I had to be one of these sinful creations, I would be the All About. Butter and chocolate, you can't beat that. It's like Ebony and Ivory or the black and white cookie from Seinfeld, you know?

So, now I pose this question to you. What kind of cookie are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home