Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'm Cuckoo for Coco (puffs) Church!!!

If you didn't notice, my blog has made a dramatic improvement. I would take all of the credit, but that would be lying and what good is a lie if it's easily refuted, right? Unless you are Bill Clinton and then you get to rewrite the definition of "is" and "sex".

No, my friends, this fantastically beautiful remodeling is thanks to the one, the only....

FLIRTINASKIRT
or also known as
COCO_CHURCH

Not only did she VOLUNTEER to help me (since when do people volunteer for anything other than a drug study or a police line-up?), she incorporated my ambition to be published, my quirky/some would say insane personality, and jazzed up an otherwise asthetically boring blog.

Here's the rest of the scoop/poop/skinny, SHE ONLY WANTS DONATIONS TO GREAT CHARITIES! It's like Audrey Hepburn just redesigned my blog. Coco (AKA Catherine) has such a generous spirit when it comes to those in need from all circumstances and walks of life. It's an honor to donate to her causes.

So, if you are in the market for some blog touch-ups, but don't know what to do or who to call, click on the flirtinaskirt or blogtog buttons on my sidebar. Tell her Tish sent you. That won't get you a discount or a date (BOYS), but it will let her know you liked what she did. I know I do.

Don't I look 30 pounds lighter right now?
(SQUEALING LIKE A CHILD)
I know!

5 Comments:

  • I'm lovin' the new look! Got any cookies?

    By Blogger aka_monty, at 7:08 PM  

  • I love the new look tish!
    I would re vamp mine but I unfortunatley am my only charity this month and probably the next few.So it will have to wait.Thanks for the tip though, coco does great work!:)

    By Blogger thequeen, at 8:01 PM  

  • New look looks good! I also clicked over to Coco's site...to bad using your name won't get me a date...she's pretty cute!

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 6:46 AM  

  • Oh I la la la la LOVE the new design. Very eye appealing and quick load time - QUICKER than the old blogger template!! SO much talent, this site is just bursting with it. Good writing, eye candy... woo!

    By Blogger Fidget, at 5:28 PM  

  • Where do I begin????You are amazingly talented and that is a totally unbiased opinion based on the mere fact that I carried you in my body for almost 10 months!! Really though Tisha, your talent is a gift and everyone needs to enjoy it. Keep on keepin on honey - you got what it takes to succeed. Love you, Mom in PV

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home