Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, February 24, 2005

QUIT LOOKING AT ME!





Imagine a room filled with dolls of all shapes and sizes. Shelves filled with glassy stares and frilly frocks...all STARING AT YOU. NEVER BLINKING.

Now add a few poorly painted squirrel figurines, a raccoon missing his right paw, and two deer posed for a kill on the shelves, and you've had a glimpse into my day.

Did I mention the two killer chihuahua dogs that attacked me during the treatment? I'd like to vote those rodents off of the island, if you know what I mean.

Did I mention this patient and family could possibly win the white-trash Addams family contest for Creepiness?

Nothing like an AK-47 within reaching distance of my patient to silence Tish's smart ass mouth. Sure, we can be finished WHENEVER YOU WANT.

It's been one of those days, so this is as good as it gets for me today. Tomorrow's post is sure to be better.

Anyone know a good cure for nightmares about scary dolls with guns sicking small dogs on me? Didn't think so.


4 Comments:

  • I frickin HATE dolls! They are absolute EVIL! I would have run out of there claiming to be deathly ill and then I would have given THAT client to someone else!
    You are so much more a woman then I am :)I give you a truckload of kudos for today.

    By Blogger thequeen, at 7:14 PM  

  • Scary!!! You are braver than I am. The only cure for nightmares that I know of is a nice big glass of wine before bed but that cures most of my issues so you may not want to take my advice! :)

    By Blogger tinkamarink, at 10:01 PM  

  • what were you doing at my Aunt Susan's house?

    ;)

    Did you notice that every available inch of wallspace was covered with crap?

    By Blogger aka_monty, at 4:03 PM  

  • I'm with thequeen! I can't stand DOLLS. Creep me out.

    I used to work at this discount store in NH called Zyla's and we sold those collectible dolls like crazy. Once a customer told me that she had them all over her "parlor" (what they call a living room in New England). She said her husband wouldn't go in the room. Hey, NEITHER would I!

    By Blogger Natsthename, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home