Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Following the crowd: Ten things I've done you probably haven't

  1. Was the first freshman female athletic trainer for the football team at OSU. Total of five women that first year for a co-ed training room and I was the youngest.
  2. Watched the sun rise in San Diego after one of our Bowl Game victories with a stranger. Later that year, he drove from San Diego to Oklahoma to see me. I'd say he had been TISHED.
  3. Was kissed by a Gold Olympic wrestler while he taught me to two-step.
  4. Was a THE trophy girl at a stock car race in Oregon.
  5. Met my now husband on a five dollar dare at an Eagles concert.
  6. Introduced myself as 'Delilah' from Georgia to a stranger at a bar and convinced him I was looking to invest half a million in his small Oregonian town.
  7. Found beer in a dry county on a Sunday in Texas to drink (blue law, you have to live here).
  8. Taped Barry Sanders' ankles before many games.
  9. Winged a speech in front of 250+ therapists about the Swiss ball without missing a beat.
  10. Urinated in a sick bag on a small commuter plane. This is a previous blog post, if you are wondering.

There it is. I have to say, my friends and readers, that I am a little surprised at the sparse comments on the Strobe Light post. Guess you can't predict the weather, a child's temperment, or the blog world.

1 Comments:

  • CONGRADS TISH!

    I GUESSS YOU FORGOT TO TELL
    YOUR SISTERGIRL ABOUT YOUR 10 YEAR THING CAUSE YOU KNOW I WOULD HAVE CAME BY AND GAVE MY MAN WALT ABOUT 10 NICE SPANKS ON THE ASS!!!!!!!

    LUV YA! DEE

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home