Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Genuine takes Tish on in Five Questions

If you had to leave the planet forever on a rocket ship to live in outerspace forever, who would you take with you to keep the human race alive.
My husband, of course. If he is not available, then it would be a toss up between Viggo and the Diet Coke man from 1994. Oh, and Putty from Seinfeld.

What is your favorite meal in the whole world?
Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans, and apple pie. Total Carb freak.

If you could go back and do anything in your life over again, what would it be?
Oh, Genuine, way to make it tough on me! I would have done more the year before I married. There was a lot of sulking over a bad relationship that could have been put to better use.

What movie best illustrates Tish?
Hmmm. It would, of course, be a montage of When Harry Met Sally, the movie of Goldie Hawn as a football coach, a female version of Alfie, and Parenthood.

If you could live in any era, which would it be?
I couldn't survive in any other era but this one. After reading every Laura Ingalls Wilder book on the planet and watching Braveheart, there is only one moment in time fashioned for me. I'll take the good old 20th and 21st centuries, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home