Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Tish's Top Ten Posts - your vote counts!

I have chosen ten of my favorite posts from the first day to now. Some of you have read them, others aren't so lucky. Here's your chance to see the best that I can do under the most extreme conditions (i.e. girl scouting, softball, writing another book, crazy patients, etc).

Please vote on your favorite(s) and I will re-post the winner in the next few days.
  1. Spiders, Walmart and Harlequin Novels This may be why Mira rejected my novel, By the way.
  2. Your son speaks too Southern...
  3. A Funny Funeral, sort of
  4. Smells Mothers love
  5. Letter to Crayola
  6. A Kleptomaniac's Tale
  7. My One-eyed Father
  8. PANTIES are not optional
  9. Shlinga-Shlinga
  10. Anita Bryant

There were three other posts that almost made the cut, but that damn Simon voted no. He's such a Brit.

Let the voting begin. Ballots will be counted on March 8th at 9:34 pm.

And no, I don't know how I got that time, Crystal.

2 Comments:

  • Tough choice... but since I have to pick just one, I'll go with "A Kleptomaniac's Tale"

    By Blogger FTS, at 7:28 PM  

  • I agree with fts, tough choice. I'll go with Walmart Boobies.

    By Blogger Grins, at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home