Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Vying for the Queen of Hearts

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
THREE THINGS QUEEN TISH WILL DEMAND
FOR AND OF HER BLOGDOM

1) Blogging shall be forever tax deductible in my kingdom. This means that the time spent creating, uploading graphics, researching, posting, and commenting shall be worth claiming a small guatamalan village.


2) All female bloggers' most hated body part will immediately transform into one of the following alternatives:
Anything of Angelina Jolie (she is as close to perfection as we'll see!)
Jennifer Aniston's abs
Jennifer Garner's Upper Body
J-Lo's Butt
Beyonce's Butt
Cindy Crawford's Butt
Tina Turner's Legs
Brooke Burke's Legs


For the men, their choices shall be:
Anything of Brad Pitt (he's repulsive to me, but many aspire to be like him)
Fifty Cent's Abs (he works hard for that gangsta six-pack)
The Diet CokeMan of 1995's abs (that could be perfection in a man there)
David Robinson's Upper Body (that's a spur that keeps on keeping on)
Troy Aikman's Legs (hey, a QB's gotta have great gams!)


3) To prove your loyalty to Queen Tish, the bloggers of the world
choose either or both of the following methods:
A) Flood the NYC publishers with demands they buy my novel A Month
Full Of Sundays immediately.
B) Visit the royal blog daily for your RDA of Tish
Don't you see how the entire blog world will benefit from my reign?
The sun will shine brighter. The birds will chirp. All will be good with the blog world.
Follow this link: http://kingofblogs.mu.nu/archives/072212.php and a new day will dawn in the Blogosphere.


The judges that face this most difficult task of naming a new King of Blogs should be commended. Applauded. Rubbed from head to toe with lavender oils and then spoon fed ambrosia as they listen to their favorite music.





6 Comments:

  • Tish, I can't wait for your novel to be published! If it's anything like your blog, it'll be a GREAT read. Hey, can I interview you then? You'd give me like an exclusive, right?

    By Blogger Candace, at 10:49 PM  

  • I was hoping for an exclusive when you're book is published. But if you want an interview now, I'll do that, too! Give me a couple days to come up with some good questions for ya.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:40 PM  

  • I see you haven't stopped kissing up to those judges! Does that work?

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 7:48 AM  

  • you got my vote

    By Blogger Master Foley, at 10:03 AM  

  • Hmm, I just noticed that my last post to you was by "anonymous" -- wonder how that happened? Anyway, I've just posted the questions for ya on my blog. I look forward to your answers!

    By Blogger Candace, at 2:28 PM  

  • You are a wise, wise woman.

    Great site, I'll be coming back.

    By Blogger ClaudBLOG, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home