Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Conversations from the backseat

On the way to school today, this conversation actually took place.
DD (drama diva): I think he has brown hair.
Casper: It's yellow and he has blue eyes like Momma.
DD: Brown!
Casper: Yellow!
DD: Brown! Brown! Brown!"
Momma: ENOUGH! What are ya'll arguing about?
Casper: What God looks like.
________________________________________________

DD: I don't like that Britney Spears.
Casper: Me either. She shows all of her boobies and even her tummy.
DD: (laughing) It's okay to show your tummy, goofball.
Casper: Mom, she said I was a goofball! And you can't show your belly either!
DD: Yes you can.
Casper: No you can't!
DD: I show my belly sometimes. It's not a big deal.
Casper: Then your babies will be all freckled from being in the sun too much.
________________________________________________

Casper: Can I say Darn it?
DD: You can say crap.
Momma: No, you can't.
DD: You do.
Casper: Yeah, Momma, you do all the time.
Momma: But I'm a grown up and you two aren't.
DD: Well, when I grow up I'm gonna say crap all of the time.
Casper: Me, too. AND shut up. And Darn it.
Momma: Have at it, baby.

5 Comments:

  • Well crap, I think everyone just needs to keep it down, DARN IT!

    It is fun to listen in on their conversations. I have some cassette tapes of my daughters when they were much younger. It's fun to listen to those squeeky voices, saying the funniest things!

    Tish, I'm addicted to your writing, please don't ever stop...I'm not sure I could handle the withdrawals!

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 6:25 AM  

  • The conversations are hiliarious! Thanks for sharing. Mine is 23 and I forgot how entertaining they can be!

    By Blogger princessdominique, at 1:01 PM  

  • Awww, I want cute little children who say cute stuff! But then, I want to give them back at the end of the day ;)

    By Blogger Supergirl, at 2:05 PM  

  • Apparently a couple of teachers were across the hallway in the teachers' room listening to the conversations I was having with the kids in the computer lab. They said they wished they had taped them because they were so funny...and all this time I thought I was a serious educator! LOL Kids say the darndest things!

    By Blogger ShoeHound, at 4:31 PM  

  • I couldn't get to your blog for a couple of days-blame blogger! I loved reading these conversations-they made the wait worthwhile!

    By Blogger Monica, at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home