Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Tish Takes a Lover.......

Image hosted by Photobucket.comIsn't he just scrumptious? I was a little shy at first, which is not like me. He convinced me to use him at will, which is so not like any man I know. We did it on the kitchen tile first. Then the bathroom lineoleum. I thought he would be tired, but this man just gets better and better. On a whim, I threw him behind the sink and what did he do? He cleaned the backsplash like it's never been clean. I know it may comes as a shock to you, but people, I am proud to say that I am Mr. Clean's Ho.

Then he whispered in my ear, "We need another."

Who would have thought Tish would be into a threesome? Certainly not me, but his friend had me begging for more..........


Image hosted by Photobucket.comShe has a scent that just screams I'VE BEEN CLEANED, doesn't she? When I was a child, I remember her visits to our home but never did I think in a million years I would succumb to her aroma, to her streak free shine, to the essence called Windex. Now that she comes in many colors and new scents, I am free to pick and choose. This is such a great win-win relationship.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And then I went to a place that has never been explored. A device that I can manipulate for my pleasure. I can pull, push, and cram it into the smallest of crevices. It will suck with such force that marbles roll under the table out of fear. My husband enjoys watching me with my toy and has even 'supped' it up so that the suction exceeds the normal manufacturers' guidelines. Each stripe left on the carpet, each corner dust free is a testimony to my new passion. And it only takes one flick of the wrist, mind you.



Now that the house has been cleaned, I am taking on the next insurmountable challenge:



GROCERY SHOPPING WITH THE CHILDREN

Prayers, donations, and any other form of support are appreciated.

9 Comments:

  • OMG, Tish, you've now given me a discussion point when we entertain guest later today: Mr. Clean's Ho. Brilliant. lol.

    By Blogger ClaudBLOG, at 3:48 PM  

  • Got that Spring Cleaning Fever, Tish?

    By Blogger Monica, at 6:44 PM  

  • I'm still laughing! YOU are a true WordWhiz! Thanks so much for your wit - this was great!

    By Blogger WordWhiz, at 8:16 PM  

  • cracks me up!! It's so hard to find a good man that smells good.

    By Blogger Suzanne, at 8:07 AM  

  • You are SOOOO funny; wish I had your writing talent. Thanx for making us laugh!

    By Blogger void, at 9:21 AM  

  • I figured out how to LINK! I may not be a quick-study, but I am persistent!

    By Blogger WordWhiz, at 1:54 PM  

  • Oh no! I just did that on my own. I can't bring my child...the husband. He makes the process take too long! LOL

    By Blogger ShoeHound, at 5:31 PM  

  • Mmm, any man who will put on a tight white t-shirt and help me clean my house is simply dreamy.

    By Blogger Amanda, at 1:01 PM  

  • Wow, that was great... Dr. Laura said that the sound of her husband vaccuuming to her was foreplay... sounds like your housecleaning is a little more than foreplay...

    And perhaps the Blog Patrol could stop by in a loin cloth, an ice cold Dr. Pepper and I'd bring along some turtle wax for some added fun!

    By Blogger Eddo, at 2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home