Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Your Honor, I was just minding my business and they jumped into my mouth!

The Plaintiff: Tish
The Defendant: Hershey Corporation

The Case: A thirty five year old woman is suing the Hershey Corporation for the creation and distribution of White Chocolate Peanut Butter cups.

The Claim: Being brainwashed by the overwhelming marketing campaign of said peanut butter cups, Plaintiff consumed at least two packages within a twenty four hour period. This caused an enlargement of her hips, buttocks, and abdomen with adipose tissue. Tight clothing and swimsuit shock ensued and Plaintiff is suffering extreme emotional distress.

Damages sought: 100,000 US dollars for pain and suffering.

Settlement: Two cases of White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups.

Who says the justice system doesn't work?

12 Comments:

  • A fair settlement, I feel!

    By Blogger Stegbeetle, at 3:28 AM  

  • Are you sure this isn't related to the last post? Might one of the dwarfs whispered sweet nothings in your ear today my dear???

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 6:42 AM  

  • Those are good, aren't they...

    By Blogger ShoeHound, at 7:16 AM  

  • That is too funny, great post.

    By Blogger The Humanity Critic, at 11:59 AM  

  • Those white choco cups are sooo good, and yes, I was forced to eat them because of sly advertising methods. I can no longer fit into my skinny jeans, and that's not MY fault.
    Hilarious blog. I love the PMS stuff too. My blog is humor based and I hope you stop by some time.

    By Blogger Jamie Dawn, at 2:28 PM  

  • I am so loving you.

    By Blogger Eddo, at 7:43 PM  

  • I love that! Those are soooo good!

    By Blogger Amanda, at 7:47 PM  

  • You rock !

    By Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd, at 10:44 PM  

  • You only ate 2 packages? I admire your restraint!!!

    By Blogger Robin, at 9:35 AM  

  • LOL... can we make this a class action lawsuit?

    By Anonymous Kym, at 11:34 AM  

  • Oh my! I think we can go class action on this one! ;)
    Chana
    www.bunnyburrow.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:45 PM  

  • I love it---unfortunately we love S'mores around here. Just reading this makes me sooo need to go to the gym!

    By Blogger Monica, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home