Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Nothing Normal this way comes

Somewhere in heaven, God chuckles at the predicaments he creates for me.

"Hey, Gabriel, put that trucker with the bad body odor in front of Tish while she is waiting in line at the convenience store."

"Too bad her next patient just entered her fourth personality's time of the month. He he he he"

"Make sure the dogs tip over the bowl AFTER Tish fills it up with clean water, got it?"

"This should be an interesting fit: Tish and a Jehovah Witness, round two. Man, I love this stuff."

"Stop laughing, Michael. Okay, you're right, it is funny. Who knew the Dairy Queen Drive through window would frustrate Tish so much? Ooh, look, the man is handing her the dip cone upside down and...yep, there it goes, on the ground. Wait for it, wait for it...TA DA! Didn't I tell you Tish would get out of the truck? Didn't I tell you she'd ask for another one which once she was informed she would have to pay for it, she'd throw a hissy fit? Now that's entertainment. Forget 'Alias', I'll watch Tish make a fool of herself anyday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TRUE STORY

Momma, can you come play vampire with us?
What do you mean, play vampire?
You know, the guy that stands behind the plate and says FOUL BALL, the vampire???

7 Comments:

  • Love the vampire bit.

    We were in the car once and my son said "Look mom, there's the Amish people."

    It was a road crew truck. When I asked him why he thought they were Amish he said because the truck had the Amish symbol on it.

    Turns out he thought the upside down triangle symbol for slow moving vehicle was an Amish religious symbol.

    I guess he'd seen it on the backs of their horse and buggys. :)

    By Blogger Juno, at 7:40 PM  

  • Vampire....too cute!

    By Blogger Jessie, at 10:31 PM  

  • Vampire - funny.

    Reminds me of in church, how I thought the song was "Blessed Insurance" ...

    By Blogger Keely, at 3:24 AM  

  • ahahaha ohhhhhhh tishhhhhh i can´t believe thazt last night i wrote about "fooling ourselves"...
    I´m waiting for your review!
    .i love u!.

    your argentinian patient

    By Blogger Ian-Ivy du Bois, at 6:42 PM  

  • OH WOW have you been having a major week of LIFE happenstance or what?

    All cool stories told in true Tish style, such a flair for the dramatic, I wonder where the little drama diva gets it from??? LOL, I'm teasin' ya darlin'....

    Hey, I tagged you, sorry, but I couldn't resist.

    By Anonymous Joe Cool - Cowboy Poet, at 11:37 AM  

  • I like your blog !

    By Anonymous Paul, at 4:30 AM  

  • Hubby is a vampire for a co-ed league. LOL...going to tell him what folks really think of him! LOL

    By Blogger ShoeHound, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home