Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, May 14, 2005

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, HEY!


How jealous are the single people are of me right now?

Yea, you've got your freedom, your figures, your 'me' money, your cool cars, your hi-tech gadgets, your expensive hair products, tanning memberships, your spontaneous weekend trips, your nightclubbing, BUT.............

I get to fill up a poorly made eight foot plastic pool in a tilting backyard, mediate an argument on which Justice League Super Hero smells like fish, steam clean my living room carpet AND special tonight, mop the kitchen floor.


someone help me. please. (Whimper)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since Sundays have been reserved for my weak imitation Larry King/Oprah Winfrey/Morton Downey, Jr. interviews of women of the Bible, Saturdays will now have their own theme. And without further ado, I give you the Saturday Spill.

It's simple. I'll ask the questions, you 'spill' the answers. Of course, it's all voluntary unless me tracking every hit, website, url, and name is considered voluntary and unobtrusive. Or the fact that your address and photo can and will be posted for all of the AMWAY people to use for recruiting purposes.

Saturday Spill

What three words describe your temper?

When was the last time you lost your temper?

Where were you when you realized you were a grownup?

Who made you laugh the hardest this weekend?

Why did you start blogging?
BONUS QUESTION: How do your friends and family take your blog (if they know)?




This concludes the first Saturday Spill. Feel free to unbuckle your seatbelts and roam around the cabin. If you look to your right, you will see your living room and on your left, your ficus tree that needs dusting.
Oh, wait, that's MY ficus tree.

9 Comments:

  • 1. Slow, building, & explosive (Any similarity between temper and . . . never mind)

    2. I can’t remember the last time I lost my temper

    3. Marine Corps “boot camp”

    4. Some Texas woman named Tish

    5. I love to write—I have an opinion—I’m racing to get down all my stories while I still have brain cells

    6. Good feedback from friends so far, which is not to say everyone agrees with what I think is funny, important, or relevant

    Note for AmWay people: I st-st-st-stuttttttterrrrrrrr.

    By Blogger Mustang, at 8:23 PM  

  • Grownup? My greatest epiphany was realizing that all I had to do was go out and play with the rest of the "kids". Growup? Ummm - not bloody likely.

    I will refer you to counsel for all other questions.

    By Blogger void, at 9:31 PM  

  • 1. patient, mild-mannered, hot-tempered when the duty calls [ie kids putting playdoh in my fresh coffee] 2. I can remember but I don't want to tell, bad memories. 3. After getting married to a guy my family has known for way to long, my dad finally treats us both with respect, MEOW ;o 4. I did when I cracked myself up watching a movie with my dear husband. 5. Never blogged but love to read blogs. I have several that I keep up WITH weekly, mostly craft stuff but I ALWAYS check up on my SWEET SWEET TISH.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:59 AM  

  • I KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ANONYMOUS.
    Hmm. LOVE YOU!!!

    By Blogger Tisha from Texas, at 9:09 AM  

  • 1. Short, wet fuse takes a while to get it lit, but by then it's too late.

    2. I don't remember, it's been quite a while... or maybe it's just that I can't remember sh** anymore!

    3. The first time I hired a 'real' employee in my own company.

    4. My wife, as always!

    5. as an outlet for my ramblings and writings... along with the occasional rant.

    6. They know, some read it, some don't. Some comment, some don't...

    Found your blog from 'A Peek into My Insanity"... I've enjoyed your posts.

    By Blogger Bill, at 9:28 AM  

  • What three words describe your temper? Slow,righteous,teary

    When was the last time you lost your temper? Two weeks ago

    Where were you when you realized you were a grownup? In the therapist's office :)

    Who made you laugh the hardest this weekend? Myself..don't laugh.

    Why did you start blogging? Cuz it looked like a fun way to write
    BONUS QUESTION: How do your friends and family take your blog (if they know)? Friends and daughter love it, Mom doesn't "get it"

    By Blogger poopie, at 11:31 AM  

  • 1. Short, Irrational, Irish
    2. About 10 a.m.
    3. In the hospital, pushing out a baby
    4. My husband
    5. I started blogging to brush up on my writing skills, though I have found that it has become more of a guilty pleasure...

    BONUS - some of my friends read my blog and comment on it regularly. Some of my friends obviously have better things to do than to read my innermost thoughts. My family is computer illiterate, and wouldn't know a blog if it hit them over the head.

    By Blogger Robin, at 12:57 PM  

  • 1. volitile, warranted, quick

    2. a week ago

    3. who says I've realized it? LOL

    4. my husband...we laugh all the time.

    5. September 2004

    6. don't know

    By Blogger ShoeHound, at 6:36 PM  

  • Saturday Spill

    What three words describe your temper?
    Pre
    Menstrual
    Syndrome

    When was the last time you lost your temper?
    With the guy in Louisiana on Thursday over my son's car repair because he was tired of "getting the shaft" from soldiers only to find out his girlfriend jilted him for one years ago. So we found a reputable mechanic and told him he wouldn't have to worry about fixing a car for "one of them". You don't diss (as my teens say)a soldier to a Patriotic American and especially not his mama.

    Where were you when you realized you were a grownup?
    Trying to coax my newborn firsborn son to eat because they said he would have to have a feeding tube or die.

    Who made you laugh the hardest this weekend?
    My younger son. I won a lot of money and he graced me with his presence while I spent some of it on him.

    Why did you start blogging?
    To work on my humor writing skills--I defer to Tish the Master on this.
    BONUS QUESTION: How do your friends and family take your blog (if they know)?
    My daughter wants sixty percent of any profit from any writing because she thinks it's all about her. My younger son is bored with it. My older son doesn't know about it yet. My sister and friends seem to love it.

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home