Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday Spillage

Since another softball tournament approaches at noon, today's questions are sports related. If you are not athletically inclined, feel free to lie. I find that lies about one's prowess on the field/court/diamond are sometimes more interesting than the truth.

1) What was your one stand out moment in athletic competition?

2) Who was your worst coach? Why?

3) When did you realize you weren't going to be the next Tiger/Shaq/Peyton/A-Rod?

4) Where are the best hotdogs served in a professional stadium?

BONUS QUESTION

How will you be remembered athletically?

Let's all take a breath on this fine Saturday, hold it for a moment, and as you exhale, chant the words 'help me, Lord'.At any point during today when you feel frustration, disgust, or dismay, remember this:

I'M TRAPPED IN A DUGOUT WITH THIRTEEN GIRLS AND TWO CHAIN SMOKING COACHES POSSIBLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT, SO QUIT YOUR BELLYACHING!

We return you to your normal programming.

1 Comments:

  • 1. A shoestring catch in softball in the eighth grade. I was the new kid and they all thought I was gonna suck.
    2. Same year. We had a coach who was yelling at someone about his reckless behavior on the trampoline. He said to him, "personally, I don't care if you get hurt, but someone at home might."
    3. I'm not? My dear, you assume too much. Okay, I'm not. :}
    4. Well, I don't know where the best are, but I know where they aren't - Yankee Stadium. And they aint cheap, either, folks.

    By Blogger I.M. Dedd, at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home