Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Brilliance in the form of hysterical laughter

Other than Viva paper towels and exercise balls from BallDynamics, I rarely endorse anything. This is different.
Reno 911! is probably my second favorite comedy on television, Seinfeld being first (yes, Mimi, I LOVE Seinfeld!)
If there was a legal way that wouldn't break my marital vows, I would LOVE to be a hooker on Reno 911!. You have to watch the show to understand why, so I am challenging you to sit through not one, but two entire episodes. If you don't laugh until you wheeze, I will go without a Dr. Pepper for a day. Wait, an hour. Let's leave that up to the final judge, okay? Who is the judge? Me, of course.

Sad to say, my time with the Jehovah Witness is coming to a close. Too bad since I don't have in my possession EVERY Tract they publish yet. The virgin stripper will be on my list for next week, so stay tuned for an update and possibly a pole dancing tip.

Countdown to the end of Softball season: SEVEN DAYS.

5 Comments:

  • oh I am SO with you on that show! I thought I was the only one! Not a soul I know enjoys it... I wanna be a stripper too!

    By Blogger BassFairy, at 7:20 AM  

  • Right up front, I have no desire to be a stripper on Reno911; I don't need Greenpeacers chasing my ass across the set and toward the beach. Besides, it's a long run from Reno to 'the beach', but I digress.

    I have only seen Reno911 when I am at the gym, on the overhead TVs that alternate between soaps, sports and tabloid ca-ca; but it's a challenge trying to fauxcrosscountry ski when you're doubled over laughing. I guess I like weird challenges.

    By Blogger 'Skunk', at 12:14 PM  

  • I'll have to check this show out. I'm starting to OD on the court shows.

    By Anonymous TW, at 1:50 PM  

  • Hey
    I don't know reno 911, but if you're fav tv-show is seinfeld I trust your opinion....;-) Gotta check it out sometimes.
    Your Blog is pretty cool.

    Dancing With Tears In My Eyes

    Matt

    By Blogger Holden, at 11:08 AM  

  • Well..if I have time to check out the show, I will...it always helps to have a ringing endorsement, such as this one...and best of luck with being a hooker ;)

    By Blogger Mona, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home