Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, June 06, 2005

The Financial Beauty of MPD

I am now eligible to check my credit report for free to ward off any identity theft early.

According to the AM radio programs I listen to everyday, my identity can be stolen by anyone with a computer, access to my address or social security number.

But what if one of my many personalities decides to apply for credit cards, go on a weekend shopping spree, and then not pay? Can't I claim theft if my dominant personality isn't aware of the minor beings hidden in the darkness? Surely I wouldn't be held responsible for:

Tasha: She ignores that fact that her body now has no business purchasing anything from Victoria's secret.

Tysha: Her compulsion rears its ugly head at Target. Anything on the end of an aisle with a red sales sticker is fair game. Many bags in her backseat hold picture frames, hair products, scrapbooking materials, etc.

Teesha: In her efforts to stay slim, Teesha likes to charge any and every diet product, either in pill form or fitness tool.

Tosha: Waiters love her. If it can't be delivered, carried out, or eaten at someone else's table, the food isn't worth it. Her hands chafe at the thought of actually cooking a meal.

Surely I'm not the only person suffering from transient MPD. Maybe we should form a political action committee, hire a class action lawyer, and begin legal proceedings to ensure our civil rights aren't abused. Having multiple personalities that are extravagant shouldn't be our cross to bear.

I'll let you know if it works.

6 Comments:

  • nice, cozy place you got here :)..

    By Anonymous guile, at 1:07 AM  

  • Gee let see I can be John Wayne today, then Paul McCartney tomorrow. But somehow I think it woulbe better just to be me. I don't think the Feds will smile kindly on me if I try to play that game.
    Besides the man upstairs know exactly who I am...
    Remeber it still part of the top ten he gave us 3000 years ago...
    But I like the thought of the fun you could have though- uh Hello this is Sir Paul and I would like to buy my own islands someplace...

    By Blogger ikw3804, at 8:03 AM  

  • I have those same types of MPD.

    Seriously, though, remember the database broken into a few months ago. I was one of the ones who got the letter and got a free credit report. Not too bad...even surprised myself. LOL.

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:07 AM  

  • What...no Tush-a?

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 7:57 AM  

  • I just spent $500 to throw a huge retro party. What was I thinking?? It must have been Mindy...that bimbo party girl!! Someone needs to reign her in!!

    By Blogger WordWhiz, at 9:55 AM  

  • well my multiness aint transitory - but i do like the concept :) as a financial strategy im thinkin it could work well :)

    By Blogger madgirl, at 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home