Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Inquiring Minds want to know...

In honor of summer and all that is Saturday, today's spillage questions are designed to dig deeper into your psyche so that I can use it against you in a court of law, or as a bonus question on Jeopardy!.


1) What is your most cherished summer memory?

2) When was the last time you slept in on Saturday (and by sleeping in, I mean no alarm clock, no adult/child interruptions, nothing)?

3) Who has better summer vacations, you or your best friend?

4) Where does one find the best Dr. Pepper in your fair city? (This is, of course, filed in my memory bank for when I come to visit!)

5) Why aren't Saturdays allocated extra hours? How many would you add?

BONUS

If you had the opportunity to relive any one Saturday, which one would you choose?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tonight marks the tenth Tracy Lawrence Homecoming Concert in Foreman, Arkansas. Since my husband used to chase him down the halls of their tiny high school, we attend the concert and watch from backstage as the hometown star gives back to the community. There is a song on his new album, forgive me for not recalling the name, about a wife dying while the husband regrets all he didn't say or do. Very powerful, and I am afraid that as Tracy sings that tonight, I will have to step back into the darkness and cry for the Powell family. Thanks again to ALL of you for your kindness and prayers.

Have a great Saturday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home