Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's my Birthday and I'll laugh hysterically if I want to...



Plus eleven more and that's me.

While some people like to take their birthday off, I will be spending mine:
A) In the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre home, complete with psychotic family members.
B) With a centurion that cops a feel at least four times during the session. Gotta give the man credit, he hasn't lost his will to live. Or grope.
C) With the Jehovah Witness. It's highly doubtful I'll be getting a card or slice of cake from her. A tract, maybe.
D) With two deaf married patients that talk about the other one's lack of manners, body odors, or the way they chew their food. Good thing they can't hear each other.
E) Secretly kicking three chihuahuas that continue to gnaw at my ankles. Sorry, but I hate these little boogers.
F) Being called 'honey', 'sugar', and my personal favorite, 'precious'. FORTY SEVEN TIMES IN AN HOUR.


Thirty six years ago, my mother suffered greatly to bring me into this world. In turn, she gave me this name, Tisha, that has been a blessing and a curse. Thanks Mom.

My birthday wish for you, my precious blog friends, is to laugh three times an hour, smile twenty times a day, and love your family, friends, and this country without limit.

6 Comments:

  • Happy Birthday!!

    By Anonymous ScrewTape, at 6:11 AM  

  • sorry it's a day late--you must have posted after I read yesterday!
    So I hope at the end of the day you had a truly wonderful birthday!

    The ORIGINAL Texas Chainsaw house? You've GOT to share!

    By Blogger Monica, at 8:43 AM  

  • Happy happy birthday!! Have a spectacular day!! :-)

    By Blogger Robin, at 11:52 AM  

  • Happy Birthday Baby Cakes!

    By Blogger Nickle Annie, at 2:45 PM  

  • Happy Birthday!
    Enjoy your day!

    By Blogger Ali, at 5:55 PM  

  • Happy Belated Birthday!

    By Blogger Sooz, at 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home