Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Mark your calendars, I am speechless

LITERALLY!

Drama Diva's District tournament felt like a state fair rollercoaster with a drunken carnie at the control. While they won their first three games, the unfolding saga behind the scenes continues between coaches, coaches and parents, parents and parents, and even between a husband and wife (thankfully not me). Where is Rob Reiner when you need him? On every ball field there must be at least four potential blockbuster films just waiting to be filmed. Our final game was in a word FANTASTIC. Our girls and parents stepped it up a notch and claimed District Seven's championship as their own.

After screaming for ten hours and pacing up and down the dugout for six hours, I cannot speak above a whisper or else a an irritating sound emanates from my mouth comprable to fingernails down a chalkboard.

Next week, Saturday Spillage and the Woman of the Bible interviews will resume. In twenty eight hours, we will be finished with softball FOREVER.

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful men in all of our lives. Without you, we would have no role model to admire and no strength from which to learn morality and integrity. I am so blessed to have a father that instilled in me honesty, faith, humor, and a strong work ethic. My children are blessed to have a father that has the same strong values. God Bless the fathers of the world. Keep up the good work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home