Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday Night in Texas

Just when I was ready to sit back, relax, and blog about how great "Batman Begins" was, Sophie and the rest of her clan begin barking with such an intensity, we had to check it out.
A snake had made its way into the pen and was cornered by all four dogs, Sophie leading the charge. What kind of snake? At first, I thought a simple grass snake BUT with closer inspection, it was identified as a water snake. Not the dangerous water moccasin that plagues my son's nightmares but just an ordinary, harmless snake.
Harmless snake, that's like saying decent politician or reformed pedophile, huh? Good thing we didn't clean out the pen tonight or I'd have three sets of underwear to clean.
Saturday Spillage questions are put on you guys tonight - you ask me three, yes I said THREE, questions each and I will post the answers tomorrow. Better take this chance before I sit down with Oprah and spill my guts to her!

4 Comments:

  • EWWWWWWWWWWWW..did ya kill real dead??

    I got some questions for ya..
    What inspires you to write?
    Who was your mentor?
    Is that snake REALLY dead?(plz say yes)

    By Blogger poopie, at 11:08 AM  

  • i love snakes! (please..keep that easy joke for you)
    ok. i´ll shoot tha Q´s:

    1. did u picture yourself as DRAMA DIVA HERO MOM when u were younger?
    2. number three things you just can´t take outta your head.-
    3. that ´special´song and why...

    c´mon writer i love u!

    By Blogger Ian-Ivy du Bois, at 12:32 PM  

  • Hey Tina, your post inspired me to start my own blog. My first entry is about my mom's dog Harley and his recent reptilian adventure. I think you'd appreciate it.

    http://sweetphyl.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Phyl, at 2:48 PM  

  • 1. Do you like Canadians?

    2. Does that thing gross you out as much as it did me?

    3. What is your favorite memory from childhood?

    By Blogger Nickle Annie, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home