Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Cowgirl Tish and the AntiChrist

Somewhere, there are pigs flying over a field of crow pies just waiting for my appetite. You see, I am not a 'country' person. Sure, I like country music and have attended many concerts by boot wearing stars, but me? Nope. I like my khakis, high water pants, or the ever so comfortable sweat pants. My friend Laurie had a hat like this and wore it to the Los Lonely Boys concert we took our families to in May. Maybe I bought it because it reminds me of her, or maybe I just wanted to look cool, but whatever the reason, I thought I'd share the moment with all of you.


Now for the AntiChrist. Where else can Lucifer get his hands on our children, our money, our time, OUR SANITY?? Under the guise of a sweet mouse that can juke and jive like a rapper from the 80's, Chuckie Cheese is slowly infiltrating our lives and our childrens' minds. It's not enough that his minion serves barely edible pizza, but their hook of 'prizes' for winning tickets that are purchased by what? Our money. Follow me here - they take our money to hypnotize our children so that their incessant begging for more tokens will eventually cause rampant insanity and possible Satan worshipping. This is no time to dally at Chuckie's pitiful excuse of a salad bar, people. He is here for one thing - the souls of our children. Exhausting our bank accounts and thinning our hairlines is just icing on the cake to him. TO protect yourselves and the precious but mindless offspring, do not entertain even the thought of attending a party, a Saturday event, or GOD FORBID, an end of the year T Ball party.
Remember, it's you against the mouse.

6 Comments:

  • LOL. Chuck is not the only mouse that is infiltrating our children's brains. (M-I-C....K-E-Y....) Chuck E. is just closer and more accessible to most of us.

    Great post!

    By Blogger bornfool, at 10:40 PM  

  • You think you're not a country person? I can't stand Country Music (to me, almost as much of an oxymoron as 'Disco Music'). With some very few exceptions, I'd rather listen to static than Country Music (and as my much-better-half loves it, you know how I suffer through it).

    Fortunately for my kids, they have yet to know Chucky, at least other than on TV commericals.

    Trying to hold out...

    By Blogger Charlie on the PA Turnpike, at 6:36 AM  

  • I took my youngest daughter to chucky's place when she was very little...maybe 2...the rat scared the heck out of her! Every time he came around she'd come running...screaming to me!!! Scard out of her wits...

    only thing better was when my older daughter saw the rack of Alf's at K-mart!

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 7:49 AM  

  • Hmmm, have you noticed how many evil personalities are named "Chuck..."? As a teacher, I simply need to made aware of hot topics such as these...Hi-ya!

    By Blogger ClaudBLOG, at 2:02 PM  

  • oh i loved the hat!!!!!!!! looks great on u!

    about the mouse...who is he? it seems that his reign of evilness has not reach the southamerican side YET, like the other demon did, u know,that red haired ronald mcdonald clown......

    By Blogger Ian-Ivy du Bois, at 2:28 PM  

  • Musically, the only things that truly make me wince or tune out are disco (and I growd up in the era of it, to my eternal shame), rap of any kind, the old traditional country (Hank Williams might have been a CW icon, but he makes me want to douse myself in gasoline and light up), and anything -- ANYTHING -- by William Hung.

    Even more than Chuck E. Cheese to kids, HE is the antichrist of anything musical.

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home