Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, July 04, 2005

Sleep, Storms, and Eighty Fish

Happy Fourth of July!

For the past three days, I have been internet-less, sleeping past 9:00 am, and watching my nephew dance around Drama Diva and Casper. Hubby went fishing every night with my dad and brother-in-law, which produced skads of croppies (white perch down round here) and one three pound channel catfish. A thunderstorm of biblical proportions awakened Casper, which, in turn, awakened me, which, in turn, continues to fuel my irritation at Oklahoma's schizophrenic weather.


In the next few days, I might post some pics if I can find my software that corrects red eye. That and my theory of the AntiChrist living and breathing in Chuckie Cheese's restaurant. Right now, laundry calls.

2 Comments:

  • Happy (belated) fourth! We had a red, white and blue fly-by here in London for ya :)

    By Blogger deanne, at 7:11 AM  

  • I would have preferred the crappie fishing to working ;)

    I'd ditto your comments about Oklahoma, but someone from OK might read it. Whereas I can make all the fun of North Dakota I want. Don't know no one from there LOL.

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home