Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Someone slipped me a bad vitamin, me thinks

Today is Wednesday, right?

Either I'm losing touch with reality OR I am unable to access my Haloscan comments. I can't even see the button for Haloscan on my site or anyone else's for that matter.

Do you think it's the new hair color? I had a new 'do done yesterday by the fabulous Kathy Patrick but maybe the dye has affected my brain or something? There will be pics in the near future so no worries there.

No, I've got it. It's a conspiracy against me brought on by my political rants and astute observations. Osama is out to get me for my solution to his reign of terror. Come to think of it, I did see an Iraqi like man staring at me while I was purchasing my first Dr. Pepper for the day. Hmm.

Could it be that they are trying to shut me down just as I hit my 25,000 visitor?

I will not go down without a fight! I have watched all of the Lara Croft movies AND the entire Matrix trilogy so don't mess with me, Internet terrorists. I just need an hour or so to stretch my hamstrings, so give me a little heads up before the rumble, okay?

If anyone has ANY advice, I would appreciate them greatly.

The world may depend on it.

11 Comments:

  • I sent Mike a few ideas for you...

    By Blogger steelcowboy, at 6:41 AM  

  • Clearly, you need to exorcise your computer to free it from evil spirits and/or malign influences.

    By Blogger void, at 7:43 AM  

  • Can you hear me now?

    By Blogger Paul, at 8:03 AM  

  • I usually just give my monitor a big whomp on the top and all is well. Maybey that'll help you.

    By Blogger scrapbookmom, at 9:07 AM  

  • I don't see the Haloscan icon on the side of your page, but I can open the "...and wanting more" comments thingy.

    Go figure?

    By Blogger Paul, at 10:27 AM  

  • So am I number 25,001 ?

    By Blogger mrsmogul, at 11:40 AM  

  • I don't know what Haloscan is so I'm no help...but I want a picture of your new haircolor!

    By Anonymous Melanie Lynne Hauser, at 12:41 PM  

  • Hormone ok? Did you pay the electric bill? Dr. Pepper bill?
    Drama Deva's Ballet lessons bill?
    You did not forget the pill did you?
    hmmmm
    who was number 25,000?

    let us here from you...

    By Blogger ikw3804, at 12:42 PM  

  • shit.

    Sorry Honey It's Thursday.

    And who won?

    By Blogger Silly Old Bear, at 1:09 PM  

  • Speaking of Dr. Pepper, have you tried cherry-vanilla Dr. Pepper yet? I think it may just be the best tasting soft drink ever.

    By Anonymous TW, at 5:05 PM  

  • I can't help with haloscan, but I am all about haircolor, so if can help there, give me a shout out. It's my luxury since I'm surrounded by smelly feet and penises all day. You'll find me hanging out at the Kingdom.

    Anne www.tinykingdom.typepad.com

    By Blogger Anne www.tinykingdom.typepad.com, at 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home