Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Who will it be?

The World According to Tish is approaching the 25,000 visitor.
Who will it be? A regular reader? A first time passerby?
Or, God Forbid, ME?

So here's the deal: Whomever is lucky enough to be the 25,000th actual visitor, PLEASE capture it and email it to me. If you include your physical address, there could be a

PRIZE INVOLVED!

I should mention that comments are still appreciated, so no drive by clicks, please.

Ready, set, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 Comments:

  • Not me, but good luck to everyone else.

    By Anonymous TW, at 6:48 PM  

  • oooohh......pick me! pick me! pick me!!

    i want to win!

    By Blogger Ali, at 7:25 PM  

  • 24,984! Wow - you'll get to 25,000 today easily. Way to go. I'll pop back and see if I can be lucky enough to be "the one"

    By Anonymous Kathy, at 9:29 AM  

  • Damn! I missed it by 3....stupid job keeping me from checking my regular blogs....

    Congratulations Tish!!!

    By Anonymous Kathy, at 11:12 AM  

  • I didn't look at the # of visitors; I like surprises ;)

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 11:55 AM  

  • oppps, just missed by 12

    By Anonymous doogooder, at 11:57 AM  

  • just blog hopping! Neat place you have here. Harmonia/Jennair
    http://harmonious.blogdrive.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

  • Darn, I missed it.

    By Blogger bornfool, at 2:24 PM  

  • oh my gosh , how did you pick me ...or I should say , how did you find me ... ? I was just looking through all the blogs on my blogroll ... and landed here did read someof your stuff ... ok so what did I win LOL

    By Blogger Gina, at 6:10 PM  

  • Just taking a walk around the blog block. Hi to you! Neat site you have here. I will be back to visit. Wanna visit my little corner of the word- I'll be there.
    Happy Thursday, it's 1 day left.

    By Blogger Sum kinda princess, at 12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home