Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back by popular demand: Biblical Interviews


Today we have the pleasure of Deborah, the Bible's only female judge in the Old Testament. Lucky for us she is between cases at the moment.



Deborah: Who let you in here?
Tish: Your bailiff, Mr. Byrd. We had an appointment for this interview, remember?
Deborah: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO, YOUNG LADY!
Tish: Uh, yes ma'am. We had an appointment--
Deborah: ZIP IT! Do I smell like turnips to you?
Tish: Huh? I don't mean any harm, Judge---
Deborah: ENOUGH! I didn't fall of the turnip truck, missy. You can't get one by me so watch yourself.
Tish: Okay, then. I'll just be going now.
Deborah: Do I look stupid to you? You waltz into my private chamber and say you have an appointment and you think I'm not going to do something about it? PETRI, COME HERE!
Tish: I'll see myself out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to complete the interview with Deborah as planned. Next week's interview will focus on Orpah, a multi-millionare talk show host, I mean Old Testament wife with a story to tell. Until then, stay safe and smile at strangers.

3 Comments:

  • Try Judge Judy next time. Better still, Judge Harry T. Stone.

    ;)

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 10:16 PM  

  • I don't understand - where do we comment? Here or over there under "and wanting more."
    My guess is that I have to ask, I can't leave coments at all, right?

    By Blogger Paul, at 11:50 PM  

  • Orpah, Boaz, I can't wait... Tish I have missed you. I have been very busy doing blog jackets lately, but I am done for the time being and so I had to catch up on some much missed blogs.

    Much Love!

    By Blogger Eddo, at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home