Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, August 08, 2005

Flaming Blograffiti hits hard at the World according to Tish

How does that old saying go, you can please some of the people some of the time?

Well, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, last night I experienced my first flaming comments. Many of my blogger friends have disclaimers on the sidebars warning against malicious comments but it wasn't until last night that I truly considered adding my own.

Stupid me, I deleted the comments from the post . The vulgarity and complete stupidity demonstrated by the writers is so offensive that I contemplated whether or not to share their hateful words. Now I wish I would have kept them on the post so you could read them there instead of here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you are one iritating egotistical and average looking bitch
--
Posted by rapunzel the beautiful to Welcome to my world - The world of Tish at 8/07/2005 11:40:42 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being called a bitch by someone that cannot spell the word irritating is beyond ridiculous but at least she/he spelled egotistical correctly. I imagine this person is either very young or very unhappy with their life, their own appearance, and has low self esteem. This comment didn't bother as much as this one:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I bet your husband fucks other women, because you and your shit must drive him crazy..heres some advice....dont hire a hot babysitter!! your bored husband will fuck her tight young pussy all night long and wish he never met plain ol' fat thighed you. I bet you suck in bed, too. You look stiff.
--
Posted by Anonymous to Welcome to my world - The world of Tish at 8/07/2005 11:43:40 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a coward, unable to sign his/her name to such filth. Maybe it's a man that has no sense of morality, or a boy teetering on the edge of puberty, or a woman that is so unhappy with herself or her life that her only recourse is verbal harrassment of someone they do not know, have never met, nor will have the right to judge in this lifetime.

The sitemeter information wasn't very helpful in identifying them. I know they are in New York, and came via a search on the bun and thigh rocker on Yahoo but other than that, nothing.

Sad, isn't it? Just when the blogworld feels like a friendly BBQ where all can sit and chat, there's always that idiot or group of idiots that ruin it for everyone.

14 Comments:

  • Oh, I'm so sorry, Tish. The Internet is just like the rest of the world - there are nice people, and then there are not-so-nice people. Unfortunately anonymity affords some people the false courage they need to be more venomous than they would be in person, and that's a shame.

    By Anonymous Melanie Lynne Hauser, at 4:42 PM  

  • I think Melanie is right. People are a lot braver when they're anonymous. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it will.
    By the way, from the couple of pictures that I've seen, you don't look very average to me. :)

    By Blogger bornfool, at 10:01 PM  

  • Wow, who comes up with shit like that?

    By Anonymous Toryssa, at 6:21 AM  

  • Oh wow! That's awful! Anonymous commenters are the dregs of the internet as far as I'm concerned. And, it's hard to take seriously cowards who lack the balls to identify themselves. I've had some zingers myself and I know it sucks but I hope that will be the last time it happens to you.

    Lisa

    By Anonymous Lisa, at 8:12 AM  

  • It's definitely one of the most annoying aspects of the internet...the ability to drop a moronic comment and then disappear into the night.

    Besides, you look just lovely :)

    By Anonymous Cary, at 10:03 AM  

  • In answer to the question "who comes up with *stuff* like that?", it is an element that can crawl like cesspool slime on the 'Net, hiding in cowardly 'anonymous' entries that display and lowlight their subhuman cultural standards and intellectually bankrupt education.

    The writer is obviously jealous of Tish on a number of fronts (looks, intellect, accomplishments).

    This kind of anonymous critic led me years ago to first ask the question, "are you a moron by birth or choice?".

    Tish is a gem, and this miscreant is probably a moron of the latter category ;)

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 1:01 PM  

  • Lejnd, she ISN'T average...Tish is beautiful, inside and out! I miss ya Tish!

    By Blogger Celeste, at 10:54 PM  

  • Jerks. I agree with all the comments here... you're lovely and any anonymous commentor is a coward. It take balls to stand by your word - good, bad or otherwise... Sorry it happened to you Tish...

    By Blogger jennyonthespot, at 12:53 AM  

  • I'm sorry & ashamed to hear they were from New York. I've had nuts like this too. Hazards of the information age I guess.

    By Blogger NYgirl, at 2:01 PM  

  • I had spam posted as a comment yesterday. Some dude selling car insurance, wanting me to visit his "blog" to see all about it. I deleted the message and wished for the fleas of a thousand camels to infest his computer.

    By Blogger CAPT_Sawyer, at 2:27 PM  

  • It truly sucks to have strangers take personal shots at you. I never quite understood the point. If you don't agree with my point of view then I can accept that, (ok barely :-)) But, don't take nasty anonymous shots at me.

    Easy to be brave while hiding behind a computer screen...

    By Blogger LisaBinDaCity, at 9:21 PM  

  • That anonymous bastard. Average looking??? They must have had the wrong blog. Or their eyes had been pecked out by buzzards. Or it was that guy that was always sniffing glue in gym class.

    This is my first time commenting here (I think, but I also drink a lot so...) but I couldn't let rude anonymous comments go unanswered.

    Have a nice day.

    By Blogger Daniel, at 10:26 PM  

  • Tish, I'm sorry that someone felt compelled to leave such filth on your blog. Its the equivalent of a drunken teenager driving by and shouting something out the window.

    I know you weren't fishing for compliments, but I think you're both talented and beautiful.

    By Blogger Brian, at 8:09 PM  

  • Obviously these people don't have a life other than to make other people feel bad. Forget them, they are not worth a moments thought.

    By Blogger Greek Shadow, at 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home