Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Grab a box, would ya?

As it is in real life, my blog has taken a different path.

I will continue to check in here, but for the record, The World According to Tish has officially relocated to:

www.tishasharp.com

I will try to visit everyone on my blogroll and give personal invitations, but if you are reading this, as they say down in these parts: You've done been invited, just don't forget the tater salad.

Please update your blogrolls if I am fortunate to be on them. If I'm not, then why not? Do I smell? Did I offend you? Better take a number then, 'cause that line's awful long and we don't have a free concession stand 'round these parts.

Okay, let's see. I've got my blogroll, my new email: tish@tishasharp.com, my pics, and my typewriter, so I guess this is it. Don't you hate to close the door on a great house, apartment, or experience? (sniffle) I'll miss this place, but the new digs are bigger, better, and has more options. What's a girl to do??

THERE'S NO CRYING IN BLOGGING.

Say goodnight, Tish.

Goodnight Tish.

Hello www.tishasharp.com

Hope ya'll come over and visit.

5 Comments:

  • Noted and logged, Captain. Beaming aboard.....*thunk*

    I think it was a 2x4...

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 12:30 AM  

  • I am really tired of packing! lol
    But, I'll see ya there!

    By Blogger praynlady, at 7:03 AM  

  • tish, is there a limit on the number of comments your website will take? I tried several times to leave a comment but it would not go through! Or do I stink, or is my breath bad, oh! Guess I should try one more time.

    By Blogger praynlady, at 11:21 AM  

  • Instead of tater salad, can I bring copious amounts of vodka?

    Ok, ok! I'll share!

    By Blogger Chicka, at 2:48 PM  

  • I'll be over.

    By Blogger WordWhiz, at 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home