Welcome to my world - The world of Tish

Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday at 5:43 pm.

It's not a good idea to pull Tish over when:
  • Drama Diva and Casper directly defied a simple request FOUR TIMES.
  • The Regional Funk Stank Patient Convention held their annual meeting at every patient's home that I visited today.
  • A patient that uses Scotch Snuff accidently missed her spit cup...and now I need new scrub pants. (Yes, you read it right, it was a woman dipping snuff!)
  • The PetSmart flunkie decides to make an example out of my check card not working when I know good and darn well there is more than $27.99 in the account. 100 pounds of dog food, people, every three weeks now. It's a zoo here.
  • A teenager at the EZ Mart called me an old lady and not in a respectful way, either. I've got your old lady right here, buster, and it's called a Jackie Chan spin kick. Just let me stretch my hamstrings first and I'll show you.
  • FOUR, let me say again FOUR cars are in front of me on a FOUR lane road, and I am the chosen one? The street that runs directly in front of my house is 35 MPH but is known as the Audobon to most drivers but do you see Mr. Bald Short Policeman radaring that road? Of course not. We must stick close to the mall and its interchanges to catch SUV driving mothers.

Mondays. Hate 'em with a passion.

6 Comments:

  • You mean someone had a quota to meet this early in the month?

    I've been away far too long, Tish.

    By Blogger Chicka, at 9:53 PM  

  • I hate 'Mondays'. My 'Monday' is usually Saturday. When I have a 'Monday' on a 'Monday' (what should otherwise be 'Thursday'), it is particularly grating.

    Hang in there. I usually come home, do a few deep breathing exercises, and use a heavy dark marker on my calendar for that particular day. Karma and reality aside, it makes me feel better.

    By Blogger Skunkfeathers, at 1:03 PM  

  • :jotting down the Jackie Chan move to use on insulting teenagers: I've been getting the "Ma'am" treatment a lot lately. Hmmm... got any nunchunks? And I want sound effects too! Was blog hopping and hopped in. Totally fun blog you got going. ;)

    By Blogger Leslie, at 3:00 PM  

  • 100 lbs of dog food???

    Holy Mackeral!!!

    By Blogger The Ugly American, at 5:14 PM  

  • Yeah, what a shitty day.

    By Anonymous ToryssA, at 9:14 PM  

  • Oh my... you poor KID (not old lady)

    By Blogger Atomic Bombshell, at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home